The Whole Class Excel report shows a detailed view of the entire quiz, including:
- Each student's graded responses.
- Each student's total score.
- Each student's number of correct answers.
- Whole class total score.
- Average number of correct answers for the whole class.
- Percent correct on each question for the whole class.
Go to your Reports tab:
Find the activity/quiz name that you'd like to generate reports for. Look for the Reports button on the top-right corner:
The reports menu will appear:
- Click Reports
- Toggle on Whole Class Excel as an option (blue means on, grey means off) - you can also select other report types if you'd like
- Select how you'd like to receive the report; emailed to you, downloaded to your device, or sent to your Google Drive
Your report will be ready! Please be patient as they're generated depending on the size of your roster and quiz.