The Socrative Shared Quiz List is a community-generated list of shared quizzes for everyone to enjoy. To access it, follow this link: Socrative Shared Quiz List
If you would like to add to our growing community, follow this link to fill out the Quiz Sharing Form.
Searching by Keywords
- To search for quizzes in the Shared Quiz List, use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+F (Windows) and ⌘-F (Mac) to quickly open the find bar
- Type your search term or keyword in the find bar that appears in the top-right corner of the page
- Press Enter to search the page
The sheet is automatically searched as you type, highlighting matches in green. The find bar will show you how many results on the sheet match your keyword. Continue to press the Enter key while in the find bar to move through the results.
Searching Using Filter Views
- Click on the Filter Views (icon looks like a funnel) menu at the top toolbar - where this shows up in the tool bar (on the left or right side) depends on the size of your browser window
- From the corresponding drop-down menu, select the Filter View that you're looking for
- To exit Filter View, click the “X” in the top-right corner of the toolbar or choose another option from the menu
When you find a quiz for which you are interested, copy the SOC Number and use it to import the quiz into your room. To learn how to use a SOC Number to import a quiz, check out this article.