Question-specific PDF reports provide the full quiz and question data, including:
- The question with the most correct answers
- The question with the fewest correct answers
- The proportion of students who got each question correct
- The full text responses of each student for short answer question
To generate a question-specific PDF report, go to your Reports tab:
Find the activity/quiz name that you'd like to generate reports for. Look for the Reports button on the top-right corner:
The reports menu will appear:
- Select Results Summary PDF - you can choose to include explanations (★ This is a Socrative Pro feature ★).
- Select how you'd like to receive the report; emailed to you, downloaded to your device, or sent to your Google Drive
Your report will be ready! Please be patient as they're generated depending on the size of your roster and quiz.