Starting in the summer of 2017, all Socrative PRO accounts will be associated with a license.
When purchasing or renewing a Socrative license, please note the following details:
Each license has an expiration date.
- The default expiration date is 1 year from date of purchase.
- Licenses may be purchased or renewed for more than 1 year
Each license has a maximum amount of seats possible.
- Students do not need a seat and are always free
- The seat count is the total number of teacher accounts possible for the license
- The default maximum is 1 seat
- Users may purchase or renew a license with more than 1 seat
- Each teacher using a seat will receive their own PRO account (up to the maximum amount of seats purchased)
- By default, 1 seat of the license is applied to the purchaser’s Socrative account
- The license purchaser may opt to not use 1 seat for their own account. They will still receive a free account.
Socrative PRO licenses each have a unique key (25 characters)
- Example: 27421-2560C-B03G8-415B6-48C72
- This key will be displayed on the receipt and may be provided to others who can activate the license (using a seat) and receive a PRO account.
License purchase and license renewal must be performed in a browser. The Teacher App does not support either feature.