How to Edit Your Profile
- After logging in to Socrative, select Profile from the Account menu at the top-right of the header. This is where you can access the information you provided when you initially set up your account.
- There are three sections to your profile; Profile, Demographics, and Account. Click any of these headings to jump directly to that section.
- In Profile, you can change your name and email address or add an optional backup email address. If you make any changes, be sure to click Save.
- In Demographics you can change Socrative's default language or edit information about your school and position. Once again, click Save to keep any changes you make.
- In Account you'll be able to see what type of account you have (Free vs Pro) and also view your renewal date.
- When you are finished and have saved all your changes, click Launch to return to Socrative.