The Socrative Shared Quiz List is a community-generated list of shared quizzes for everyone to enjoy. To access it, follow this link: Socrative Shared Quiz List
If you would like to add to our growing community, follow this link to fill out the Quiz Sharing Form.
Step-by-Step: How to Search for Quizzes (by Keyword) in the Shared Quiz List
- To search for quizzes in the Shared Quiz List, use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+F (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) and ⌘-F (Macintosh) to quickly open the find bar.
- Type your search term or keyword in the find bar that appears in the top-right corner of the page.
- Press Enter to search the page.
- The sheet is automatically searched as you type, highlighting matches in green. The find bar will show you how many results on the sheet match your keyword.
- Continue to press the Enter key while in the find bar to move through the results.
- When you find a quiz for which you are interested, copy the SOC Number and use it to import the quiz into your room. To learn how to use a SOC Number to import a quiz, please see our help article on importing quizzes.