Exit tickets are an effective way to gather end-of-class feedback, giving students an opportunity to demonstrate what they've learned and for you to be sure that all teaching objectives were met. They can be used to adjust homework assignments or clear up misconceptions.
How To Deliver an Exit Ticket
- Click on Launch, then click Exit Ticket.
- Socrative's default Exit Ticket presents students with the following three questions:
- How well did you understand today's material? (1 of 3)
- What did you learn in today's class? (2 of 3)
- Please answer the teacher’s question. (3 of 3)
Note: Don't worry if you close this modal, your reports will still be available from Socrative's Reports section.