The Whole Class Excel report shows a detailed view of the entire quiz, including:
- Each student's graded responses.
- Each student's total score.
- Each student's number of correct answers.
- Whole class's total score.
- Average number of correct answers for the whole class.
- Percent correct on each question for the whole class.
How to Generate a Whole Class Excel Report
- When you finish an activity, you will be asked if you would like to Get Reports.
- Click on Get Reports for some additional reporting options.
- Select Whole Class Excel.
- Finally, decide how you would like to receive your reports (e.g. Email, Download, or Google Drive).