How To Add an Image to a Question
- Click on Quizzes, then click My Quizzes.
- Select a quiz; doing so will cause a horizontal bar of related management options to appear below the quiz title.
- From the horizontal bar, click on Edit.
- Find the question for which you would like to add an image, then click Edit.
- Next, click the Add Image icon to the left of the question to open a standard operating system finder/explorer window and direct Socrative to the location of the image file (e.g. JPEG, GIF, PNG, or BMP) that you'd like to attach.
Note: Although it can be any size, for presentability reasons, the image shouldn't be larger than 150 pixels wide by 150 pixels high.
- When you find the image you'd like to attach, select it and click Open; the image will be uploaded and added to your question.
- Click Save or Save & Exit to save your changes and return.
The next time you perform the quiz, your image will appear alongside the question on the student's screen.