Once an activity is complete, you can send reports directly to your Google Drive account. In order to send activity reports to your Google Drive account, you must sign in to Socrative using your Google email address.
How To Send Reports to Your Google Drive
- Click on Reports.
- Next, find the completed quiz or activity for which you would like a report and click the Results icon to the right. The Reports dialog will appear.
Note: You will also see the Reports dialog when you Finish an activity that's currently in progress.
- Click on Get Reports for some additional reporting options.
- When gathering activity reports, choose one (or more) of the following report types by toggling the No and Yes buttons:
- Whole Class Excel reports show a detailed view of the entire quiz in one spreadsheet.
- Individual Student(s) PDF reports provide a PDF of each students’ fully-graded quiz.
- Question-Specific PDF reports provide the response data for each question in a full-quiz format.