How to Add Additional Students to a Private Room
- Click on Rooms.
- Next, find the room to which you'd like to add additional students and click on the Roster menu.
- Click Add Student and then choose whether you'd like to add a single student or multiple students.
- If you are adding a single student, enter the student’s Last Name, First Name, and Student ID, and then click Save to update your roster.
- If you are adding multiple students, the Add Students modal will open. Enter the number of additional students that you want to add to the room, and then click Create Form.
Note: You can add a maximum of 150 students to each room.
- Enter a Last Name, First Name, and Student ID for each student. Click the X to remove a student, or Add Student to add an another student to the room.
- When you are finished, click Save to update your roster.