Launching a quiz in your teacher account is how you share your quiz with students. Once students connect to your room, they'll see a message that says "Waiting for next activity to begin". Once you launch a quiz, it'll automatically be shared with students so they can start working on it.
To launch a quiz, go to the Launch page, and click on Quiz:
Select the quiz you want to run:
You can use the search function to find your quiz quickly. When you've chosen, click Next.
Next, choose your delivery method:
- Instant Feedback—Students receive immediate right/wrong feedback and explanations (if applicable) after every question. Students answer questions in order and skip questions or change their answers. You can monitor their progress from the Live Results table.
- Open Navigation—Students have the ability to skip questions, edit their answers, and navigate the back and forth through the quiz at their own pace. Once they've finished, they can submit the entire quiz. You can monitor their progress from the Live Results table.
- Teacher Paced—You control the flow of questions; send one question at a time and observe responses as they happen. You can also skip and revisit questions.
You can choose additional settings using the toggles (blue means on, grey means off):
- Require Names - keep students accountable and track them easily or turn this off to deliver an anonymous quiz
- Shuffle Questions - change the order of questions to prevent cheating among students
- Shuffle Answers - change the order of answers for each question to prevent cheating among students
- Show Question Feedback - students will know if they got a question correct/incorrect after submitting their response
- Show Final Score - students will know their final score at the end of the quiz
- One Attempt - students will only get one attempt; if they log out and log back in, they'll continue where they left off
When you are ready, click Start and your students will get the quiz automatically. View live results and monitor student progress in the Results tab.