Individual student reports provide PDFs for each students' quiz, including:
- The student's percent score
- Each question
- Each student response
- Check marks and X's to indicate correct and incorrect response
Go to your Reports tab:
Find the activity/quiz name that you'd like to generate reports for.
- Click the Quiz Name to display the quiz results on the screen.
- Click the "Reports" button.
- This will bring up the Create/Export Reports dialog screen.
- Toggle on Individual Student(s) PDF as an option (blue means on, grey means off) - you can also select other report types if you'd like
- Select how you'd like to receive the report; emailed to you, downloaded to your device, or sent to your Google Drive
Note: You can only Email Students directly if you have a Pro account and the quiz is in a Rostered Room with student email addresses.
Your report will be ready! Please be patient as they're generated depending on the size of your roster and quiz.