This guide can help you with signing up through the web app or the iOS app. The process is the same for both so no need to worry too much about which platform you're using!
Go to https://socrative.com/ and click on the Sign up for free or Login buttons:
The Sign up for free button will take you to the plans page which outlines the features and pricing for each version of the app. The Login button will show the menu to login or sign up for an account. On the iOS app, you can tap on Create Account to start creating your account:
Left: Web app. Right: iOS app.
- Enter in your profile information
- Fill in your demographic information
- Select Socrative Free to finish signing up
You can select Socrative Pro if you'd like to purchase Pro. You can choose how many seats and years you'd like to purchase and the total will be shown. You can apply a seat to your account now or save it for later.
- Enter in how many seats and for how many years you'd like to purchase and then click Review and Pay
- Enter your payment information and Purchase when done
Once purchased, you'll receive an email receipt to the email you entered when creating your account. The license key will also be included in the receipt so you can apply it to your account or share with your colleagues for them to redeem.
Other Useful Guides
- Do you already have a Pro license key that you'd like to redeem? Or do you want to make sure that your colleagues know how to activate the key when you purchase? Check out this guide to help you out!
- Unsure how students take your quiz? Make sure you've launched your quiz in your account first. Here's how to do that.
- Share your room name with your students so they can find you! Students use your room code to connect to you and complete any launched quizzes. Here's how students login.