We're always looking to make Socrative better. Keep reading for all new things released in Socrative!
This page contains information on releases from January 2019 to today. To learn about previous releases, take a look at this guide instead.
November 19, 2019
- Fixed some messaging related to licenses and purchasing Pro in-app
October 15, 2019
- Improvements made to error messages to be made more clear
- Improvements to translations in Portuguese language
October 2, 2019
- Reports can now be distributed and shared to students with an email in a rostered room
September 10, 2019
- Display USD on Payment page
September 9, 2019
- Increased roster size from 150 to 200
August 8, 2019
- Maximum number of rooms for Pro teachers increased from 10 to 20
- Character limit for student IDs for Pro teachers increased from 32 to 64
- Improvements made to displaying student answer feedback to be more clear when there's more than one correct multiple choice response
July 9, 2019
- Reports can now be distributed to students in Showbie using the integration feature
May 1, 2019
- Updated to support integration with Showbie - distributing grades to students in Showbie now works!